Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pasta-Wear

My Grammy is fantastic.
This morning whilst sitting at my computer researching new pasta recipes and how-to's on making farfalle pasta (which I'm going to try very soon, by the way), in walks Jonathan with the mail. He hands me an unanticipated package, addressed  to "Elisabetta Wood." Immediately, I knew who it was from.

In the package was a shirt, yes a PASTA shirt, that she had bought on one of their trips to Italy. She found it in her closet, thought of me, and promptly put it in the mail two days ago.

What a fantastic gift. (Fantastic is a fantastic word... I find myself using it often.)

I'd like to be able to make all of types of pasta represented on this shirt... Linguine? Check. Spaghetti? Check. Fettuccine? Check? Farfalle and Ravioli? Soon. but Penne? Rotelle?? Fusilli??? It looks like I'm going to have to do a little more research... 
 

2 comments: